A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Game currently in development.
Tentatively releasing 2020 Q4.
Final price to be determined.
You are Chubbit, a plump bunny plunged into a precision platforming nightmare! To escape, simply move left, move right, and master the nuanced dynamics of ceaseless bouncing!
Playing well means playing fast, exemplified by the simple stopwatch HUD. Earn gold medals through speed and strategy to open map shortcuts and bonus levels as you journey across vibrant worlds toward the light of home!
- One-handed controls minimize your learning curve amid hardcore gameplay.
- Faster-than-lightning respawns snub failure to keep your game flowing.
- Awaken your inner speedrunner with quick levels hand-crafted around Time Attack.
- Feel the rush as you challenge intense bosses using nothing but brains and bounces.
- Chiptune-infused soundtrack by Jarrel Lanchester immerses you in a colorful adventure of retro delight.
Rotund Takeoff is a high-powered remake of the oft-misunderstood Chubbins (2014, Wii U). Faithful where possible, but retro-overhauled and packed with improvements across the board, there's never been a better time to check it out!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, FL Studio|
|Tags||2D, die-and-retry, Difficult, Fast-Paced, Pixel Art, precision-platformer, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro, Speedrun, Time Attack|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Discord, Homepage, Support, Steam|
- Demo!45 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.